Latest.
Articles

Nigerian Comedian, AY Makun adds a 2014 Mercedes-Benz G550 Wagon to his fleet as he turns 36

Photo: Twitter

Today, Ondo State comedian Ayo ‘AY’ Makun turns 36.

And to kick off celebrations, he gifted himself a white 2014 Mercedes-Benz G550 Wagon which is valued at $106,000.



Ayo Makun’s rise to fame was a tedious journey– from when he first stood before people to crack his jokes to his massively successful ‘AY Live’ show, to his film “30 Days in Atlanta.”
Wishing him a happy birthday, his mentor, the legendary comedian Ali Ababa, wrote:
“Happy birthday to one of the most active comedian you will ever know. My son, my brother, my friend, my colleague, my assistant, my personal person… Footballer, rubber seed champion, gbete major, Okumagba layout indigenous Pickin, writer, promoter, event planner, photographer, dancer, father, husband and hustler… My guy@aycomedian
Ayo Makun and his wife Mabel have one daughter, Michelle.
Source: Instagram/Twitter
  •  
  •  
Author Author Author

QA MAGAZINE

QA MAGAZINE

ADVERTISEMENT

Instagram

TRENDING

SPONSORED

SPONSORED

SPONSORED

Quest Auto: Nigeria's Biggest Digital Auto Magazine- A Division of QCPS.